When considering All Inclusive Vacations as your next travel option, how do you choose the right resort? Before you can know what to look for, you should decide what you want to experience on your vacation. There is bound to be a great matchup for you from among the hundreds of resorts worldwide who offer All Inclusive Vacations.
1. Decide on your needs and wants before beginning your search for an all inclusive resort. Write them down so you can refer to them while you search the internet for options. Remember that you will be paying for your vacation in advance of travel, and change fees can be expensive, so be sure your travel dates are firm, the number of people who are traveling is set, and that you have thought through what you will need At a resort location.
2. Are you traveling with children or do you want an adults-only destination? Are you willing to stay at a hotel that welcomes adults, couples and children? If this is going to be a romantic getaway for a honeymoon, then you may want to concentrate on adults-only properties. Check out the 'clothing optional' rules for your resort. No need for surprises - whether you want clothing optional destinations or not. If you have children, look for a resort that caters to children with special programs and activities.
3. Find out how close resorts are to the airport you will be flying into. How will you get from the airport to the resort? It's wonderful to be booked at a secluded location, but this may mean a couple of hours of riding over dirt roads to the resort. Are you prepared for that? Will your children be prepared for that?
4. Resorts often specialize in a certain type of client. Are you looking for a spa-like romantic environment, or one with plenty of daytime action and nighttime entertainment? Do you just want to be able to soak up the sun during the day and watch the sun set at night, without television or phones? Or do you want to busy from sunup to sundown? Some resorts have world-class spas and workout facilities, others have onsite nightclubs and daytrips that feature ocean sports. Decide what you want and then ask the right questions.
5. All Inclusive Vacations include hotel accommodations. Find out what your room rate includes. Can you pay extra for a suite? Some suites come with private outdoor showers, hot tubs, personal butler service, etc. Try to get the greatest number of amenities within your travel budget. You'll enjoy your vacation more and you'll be getting the most for your money too.
6. What activities are included in the all-inclusive rate? Some resorts offer free shuttles to shopping areas and historic sites. Others offer ocean sports, onsite tennis and gym facilities, and golf courses where the green fees are covered but you have to rent a golf cart or golf equipment. Be sure you know what is included in the rates you are paying.
7. What are the cancellation fees if your vacation is canceled? Can you buy trip insurance? What fees are charged if you change the dates of your travel?