If you are planning a wedding, you need to stop right now and take a breath. Make your honeymoon planning simple by booking one one of the many all-inclusive honeymoons in Aruba.
Let's face it, planning a wedding can drive you completely out of your mind with all of the details. Every little thing of planning a wedding, from organizing all of the people to making arrangements for out of town guests can drive anyone over the edge of sanity. Not to mention the dress fittings, tuxedos and all of the flower arrangements. The upside to weddings is the welcome relief of honeymoon trips, where you can spend time with your new spouse and unwind from all of the stress.
On such a special occasion, a honeymoon to the Caribbean, especially to the island of Aruba is what your "wedding doctor" orders. Do a bit of research to popular honeymoon spots or consider going to a travel agent to find the best deals.
Why choose Aruba? Good question. Here are five good reasons why:
1. Aruba is one of the most beautiful islands in the Caribbean. It is the tiniest of the ABC islands which combine Aruba, Bonaire, and Curacao. Good vacations come in small packages, and Aruba is no exception. This charming place has turquoise waters and white sand beaches that invite newly weds to take a step away from the bustle of a busy wedding to quiet moments strolling the beach and splashing in the warm water together.
2. Aruba is a water-lovers paradise. Along the many local attractions, Aruba also has forty-two different dive sites that make the island a scuba diver's haven. With windsurfing originating from this island, the islands' activities revolve around great water action with great sunny weather all year round. So get wet together and enjoy the water.
3. The scenery is breath-taking. Of course as a honeymoon couple, you will not be able to take your eyes off of one another. So, picture yourself in these scenes: driving a four-wheel drive for an island tour along the North coast with its rugged terrain, giant cacti and the popular divi-divi trees. Visit the Natural Bridge which, at twenty -five feet above sea level, is the Caribbean's highest and most impressive coral structure. And so much more.
4. Go fishing! Fishing charters in Aruba offer an exciting adventure in visiting the sealife and witnessing one of the most valued adventures in the island. The water that surrounds the island offers plenty of sporting and trophy fish. If you love the sea, Aruba fishing charters offer you an excellent way to bond with the ocean, sky and marine life that gives your Caribbean honeymoon an extra-special memory.
5. All-Inclusive Honeymoons in Aruba are fun to do. An all-inclusive honeymoon in Aruba offers you great time to spend that special alone time with each other before returning to a busy life of a newly wed couple. You and your spouse can create a deep bonding time that will set the stage for years to come in your marriage. Your honeymoon is all about you and your spouse enjoying intimate time together - getting to know and love each other.